Growing Your Business
Joseph Hughes Accountants offer an ideal service for all businesses that need a qualified external accountant to provide advice that will lead to sustainable business growth. Some of the services we can assist you with are:
- Annual profit planning
- Advice on business lending
- Cost minimisation strategies
- An independent assessment of the financial health of your business
We understand the most common types of business operating entities namely Sole Trader, Partnership, Company and Trust. Sometimes clients end up with a combination of these entities. Each structure will have advantages and disadvantages. You need to be sure you make an informed decision with respect to the question of: Which operating structure is right for me?
Joseph Hughes Accountants can assist you with the set up of an Optimal Business Structure and can explain the respective implications of your decision. An optimal business structure is an important consideration and should deliver effective protection of assets through isolation of business risks and an efficient tax outcome.
It is recommended you speak with an accountant to get advice about the correct business structure when you start a new business, when buying or selling a business or if you plan to expand.
After you have considered our advice and made a decision to proceed Joseph Hughes Accountants will handle all aspects concerning set up of the business structure. Once the set up process is complete, clients can commence trading i.e. get on with what they do best.
Joseph Hughes Accountants provide expert business accounting services.
We can assist your business with:
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Monthly and Quarterly Reporting
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Projections
- Monthly and Quarterly Management Reports
- BankLink Download for efficient reconciliation and transaction classification
Joseph Hughes Accountants have the experience to manage small to medium business tax returns. We regularly assist our clients with advice to help them manage all aspects of business tax lodgement and compliance. We ensure that you meet all your compliance responsibilities and liase with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) for you.
We can assist you with:
- Company and Superannuation Fund tax returns and consulting
- Trust tax returns and effective distribution strategy
- Effective tax minimisation
- Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Compliance and lodgment deadline management
- Complex Individual Returns